Dare 2 Make a Change is a strong believer in collaboration. It is our goal to build a worldwide educational movement that chips away at gender inequality while catalyzing action towards a sustainable planet. Yes, we know it’s ambitious. We also know we can do it by building a strong network of dedicated change-makers that includes our own Dare graduates plus dedicated individuals and organizational partners.
We work with a partners in a variety of ways including corporate partnerships, foundation partners, educational partnerships and governmental partnerships. We encourage you to reach out to us to open a dialogue about potential collaboration.
- Strategic philanthropy
- Cause marketing
- Consumer fundraisers
- Awareness campaigns
- Host Healthy Vending Machines
- Product purchases and consumer facing campaigns in Coffee Gives retail establishments
- In-Kind donations and pro bono services
- Employee engagement
- Media partnerships
- Benefit concerts
- Television productions and brand integration in TV projects
Foundations: We are thankful for the support of Foundations focused on empowering women and girls, education, as well as those interested in supporting community development in areas where we serve children. Learn about support we receive from the Coffee Gives Foundation here.
Educational Partnerships: We create strategic partnerships with organizations, such as Connect Ocean, that share our educational philosophy and can support our mission and enhance our programs.
Governments: We work closely with government entities and individuals where we establish our international Dare Campuses.
- Costa Rica:
- Ana Helena Chacon, Vice President of Costa Rica
- Patronato Nacional De La Infancia (PANI)
- Embassy of the United States, San Jose, Costa Rica