We love collaborating! There are lot of ways for individuals and organizations to get involved. Here are a few starter ideas:
- Make a Donation: We appreciate every single dollar of support. We could not achieve our mission without the support of individual donors. We love you! Thank you for opening your hearts to our cause.
- Golf in or be a sponsor of the Filmmakers for Dare 2 Make a Change Charity Golf Tournament – June 7, 1015.
- Host a fundraiser! Your bake sale, lemonade stand or garage sale can raise money to sponsor a girls education! We love your support and enthusiasm!
- Social Media: Check out our content and help us get the word out about important issues.
- Become a corporate or organizational partner.
- Help us with an introduction to an individual or a potential strategic partner: This is the very valuable to us. Thank you for thinking about how someone in your network might be interested in working together with us to educate girls.
- Choose Coffee Gives for your coffee, pastry or dessert to generate donations to Dare 2 Make a Change – and tell your friends about it!
- Join us at a Thrive Entertainment concert and have a great time for a great cause.
- Host a co-branded Healthy Snack Vending Machine, offering a healthy snack alternative that generates a revenue stream for you and donations for Dare 2 Make a Change (no costs or fees to you).
- Talk to us about hosting a Christmas Tree shop on your high-traffic property.
- Sponsor or participate in our golf tournament: Filmmakers for Dare 2 Make a Change
- Make an in-kind donation of goods or pro bono services.
- Volunteer with us! We’d love to get to know you!
- Become an educational partner, such as Connect Ocean in Costa Rica.
- Develop a joint-project with us that brings our mission to life.
Shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We want to hear from you!
Together we can…Dare 2 Make a Change!